Re: pg 10.1 missing libpq in postgresql-devel - Mailing list pgsql-general

From support-tiger
Subject Re: pg 10.1 missing libpq in postgresql-devel
Date
List pgsql-general
sorry for delay but ran some tests on older version pg gem - still fails

it fails on building the config file with simply missing libpq-fe.h,
cannot find libpq-fe.h

I suspect it is a problem with using the pgdg repository and that
postgresql get "10" added to them ie postgresql10-devel and maybe the
gem code does not recognize that.   Since vers 10 is not breaking it
does not make sense (i guess fedora)  to rename vers 10 with the "10" -
maybe they just love the python 2 / 3 fiasco and want to extend it to
postgresql.

--
Support Dept
Tiger Nassau, Inc.