Add -c to rsync commands on SR tutorial wiki page - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Add -c to rsync commands on SR tutorial wiki page
Date
Re: Add -c to rsync commands on SR tutorial wiki page  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Binary_Replication_Tutorial does not
specify -c for any of the rsync commands. That's maybe safe for WAL, but
I don't think it's safe for any of the other uses, right? I'd like
someone to confirm before I just change the page... my intention is to
just stick -c in all the commands.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461