Does psycopg2 support Kerberos for Postgres? - Mailing list psycopg

From Yang Gao
Subject Does psycopg2 support Kerberos for Postgres?
Date
Re: Does psycopg2 support Kerberos for Postgres?  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List psycopg

Dear Psycopg Dev,

  Not sure if this is the right channel but thought to give it a try anyway.

  This is Yang Gao from Two Sigma. We are trying to use your driver along with SqlAlchemy to access a Postgres DB with Kerberos support and failed to make it work. We have done quite some googling but found almost not relevant info. The driver does not seem to recognize the “krbsrvname” or  “gsslib” param suggested by Postgres doc.

  We were wondering if Kerberos is supported at all by the driver? And if yes, is there any documentation or example?

  Thank you very much.

Yang