RI_ConstraintTrigger - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michal Kozusznik
Subject RI_ConstraintTrigger
Date
List pgadmin-support
hello
I was diggin inet and found no answer. Since pgAdmin 14.1 (I believe),
RI_ConstraintTriggers appeared in object tree.
Since those are system triggers I simply don't want not to see them
(usssualy number of them exceeds number of custom triggers).
how to do that? After v14.1 I went back to 14.0 just to manage this. Now
I tried v1.16 and I see that those triggers still exists. Of course
"Show system objects in the treeeview" is unchecked.

So again: how to hide thise triggers from treeview

with regards.
Michal Kozusznik