Re: RI_ConstraintTrigger - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: RI_ConstraintTrigger
List pgadmin-support
On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 13:48 +0200, Michal Kozusznik wrote:
> hello
> I was diggin inet and found no answer. Since pgAdmin 14.1 (I believe),
> RI_ConstraintTriggers appeared in object tree.

Yeah, it was an error, and it has been fixed (1.14.2 I would guess).

> Since those are system triggers I simply don't want not to see them
> (usssualy number of them exceeds number of custom triggers).
> how to do that?

Upgrade to 1.14.2.

>  After v14.1 I went back to 14.0 just to manage this. Now
> I tried v1.16 and I see that those triggers still exists. Of course
> "Show system objects in the treeeview" is unchecked.
>
> So again: how to hide thise triggers from treeview

They shouldn't be here. I've checked with 1.14.3 and 1.16 beta2, and
both worked for me. So you'll need to give us more details to help us
reproduce your issue.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info