HEADSUP - {www,ftp}.postgresql.org IPv6 enabled - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject HEADSUP - {www,ftp}.postgresql.org IPv6 enabled
Date
List pgsql-www
The postgresql.org sysadmin team has been working hard on ipv6 enablingour services in the past few months and we have
justturned on IPv6 for

www.postgresql.org and ftp.postgresql.org (a fair number of services had
been ipv6 before) so this is mostly a headsup because those are really
end-user visible services and prone to odd issues...

Feedback in either direction (works great or breaks everything) is very
much appreciated but in general we expect people to not notice any
operational impact at all...

regards

Stefa