Re: Autoanalyze CPU usage - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Michaeldba@sqlexec.com
Subject Re: Autoanalyze CPU usage
Date
List pgsql-performance
Perhaps consider running manual vacuum analyze at low load times daily if you have that opportunity. This may stop
autovacuumsfrom hitting thresholds during high load times or do the normal/aggressive autovacuum tuning to make it more
aggressiveduring low load times and less aggressive during high load times.

Sent from my iPad