Re: Recursive queries? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Rawnsley
Subject Re: Recursive queries?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I haven't had any problems with it so far, although I haven't really
stressed it yet.  I was going to make this very plea...

I agree that the syntax can probably be improved, but its familiar to
those of us unfortunate enough to have used (or still have to use)
Oracle. I imagine that bringing it more in line with any standard would
be what people would prefer.