Re: pg_crypto failures with llvm on OSX - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: pg_crypto failures with llvm on OSX
Date
Re: pg_crypto failures with llvm on OSX  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers

On 03/10/2012 09:15 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> (I wonder whether it'd be a good idea for the buildfarm script to
> explicitly clear anything that autoconf pays attention to from its
> startup environment, so that you have to set these variables in the
> buildfarm config to make them have effect.  If not that, maybe print
> "env" output to document what the situation is?)

I can put the latter in the next client release, unless people think
it's a bit insecure to report arbitrary environment values. If we were
to clear them, which would we clear?

cheers

andrew