Re: pgsql_fdw, FDW for PostgreSQL server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Shigeru Hanada
Subject Re: pgsql_fdw, FDW for PostgreSQL server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(2012/03/06 6:19), Tom Lane wrote:
> I've committed the PlanForeignScan API change, with that change and
> some other minor editorialization.  The pgsql_fdw patch now needs an
> update, so I set it back to Waiting On Author state.

Thanks.

I've revised pgsql_fdw to catch up to this change, but I'll post those
patches after fixing the bug reported by Albe Laurenz.

BTW, what I did for this change is also needed for other existing FDWs
to make them available on 9.2.  So, I'd like to add how to change FDWs
for 9.2 to SQL/MED wiki page, where probably most of the FDW authors check.

Regards,
--
Shigeru Hanada