Re: Re: pg_stat_statements normalisation without invasive changes to the parser (was: Next steps on pg_stat_statements normalisation) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Re: pg_stat_statements normalisation without invasive changes to the parser (was: Next steps on pg_stat_statements normalisation)
Date
In response to Re: Re: pg_stat_statements normalisation without invasive changes to the parser (was: Next steps on pg_stat_statements normalisation)  (Peter Geoghegan <peter@2ndquadrant.com>)
Responses Re: Re: pg_stat_statements normalisation without invasive changes to the parser (was: Next steps on pg_stat_statements normalisation)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
> It would probably be prudent to concentrate on getting the core
> infrastructure committed first. That way, we at least know that if
> this doesn't get into 9.2, we can work on getting it into 9.3 knowing
> that once committed, people won't have to wait over a year at the very

I don't see why we can't commit the whole thing.  This is way more ready
for prime-time than checksums.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.