Re: automating CF submissions (was xlog location arithmetic) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: automating CF submissions (was xlog location arithmetic)
Date
Re: automating CF submissions (was xlog location arithmetic)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers

On 01/16/2012 05:40 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> It's expected that we'll get a more reasonable interface to attachments,
> one that will allow you to download patches separately.  (Currently,
> attachments that have mime types other than text/plain are already
> downloadable separately).

Are you really sure about that? My recent JSON patch is at
<http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4F12F9E5.3090801@dunslane.net>.
I don't see any download link for the patch there, yet my mailer set the
attachment type to text/x-patch, not text/plain.

cheers

andrew