Re: Links to binaries in news item - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Links to binaries in news item
Date
List pgsql-www
On 12/5/11 6:17 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> I noticed that we have a link to "Binary Packages" in the news item, but
> it only points to Solaris packages. As you know, we are no longer
> uploading RPMs to FTP site.
>
> So, given that we already give link to main download area, we can either
> remove that link, or add "Linux packages:" or such link, so
> that .rpm, .deb and other users can go to the right page.
>
> What do you think?

I think you're right, we should probably change the list of links we
supply.  However, give our current directory structure, I'm at a loss on
how to supply a set of links which shows all the platforms we support
without it being more than a 6-item list.   Thoughts?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.