Re: unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
All:

*ping*

Trying to restart this discussion, since the feature bogged down on
spec.  We have consensus that we need to change how replication mode is
mangaged; surely we can reach consensus on how to change it?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.