Re: Strange problem with create table as select * from table; - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Strange problem with create table as select * from table;
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/04/2011 01:17 PM, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 11:03:45PM +0100, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
>> looking for some other info. will post as soon as i'll gather it, but
>> that will be in utc morning :(
>

> I looked closer at the rows that got -1 xobject_id.

> Does it tell you anything?

You are very thorough.
I don't know enough about Postgres internals to be much help there. All
I can point out is the problem seemed to appear over roughly a two month
period 5/28/11-7/20/11.
Any new code or procedures rolled out then?
Any bug reports?

Given the turnover on this table it seems important everything is
'normal' since 7/20/11.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com