Re: How many Cluster database on a single server - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From d.davolio@mastertraining.it
Subject Re: How many Cluster database on a single server
Date
Re: How many Cluster database on a single server  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-performance
Hi Craig,
thanks for your reply. I think I need to add some details on my
question, like why we would need more than one Cluster Database. We are
thinking to use the Streaming Replica feature to keep in sync a number
of little DB servers around the net. The replica should happen on one or
more centralized servers. I didn't tested the replica personally bus as
I can see, it syncs the whole Cluster DB. So, on the centralized
server(s), we will have perfect copies of the Cluster Databases.
We sure need to test this configuration but first of all I was wondering
if there are known drawbacks.
Thanks again.