Re: Need Help : PostgreSQL Installation on Windows 7 64 bit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Need Help : PostgreSQL Installation on Windows 7 64 bit
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/19/2011 09:21 AM, Wendi Adrian wrote:

> Do anyone can help me to solve this problem? Or, PostgreSQL does not
> support Windows 7 Professional 64 bit?

PostgreSQL does support Windows 7 Pro 64-bit; that's one of the OSes I
use and it works fine.

It would be helpful to know which language your Windows install is in.
Please also collect the information listed in this wiki page:

   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Troubleshooting_Installation

It's also important to specify whether your computer is on a domain or
is standalone.

--
Craig Ringer