Re: Download States and Capitals Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Download States and Capitals Database
Date
List pgsql-general
On 28/09/11 13:43, Johan De Meersman wrote:

> [...]
geopoliticalknowledge about the whole world :)

Australia has states, as does India.

I won't be shocked to hear that there's somewhere with more than two
levels, eg country->state->province->provincial capital .

BTW, Adarsh, you seem to have cross-posted to the MySQL mailing list.
Cross posting is rude enough when you're cross-posting to several Pg
lists, but intermingling mysql and Pg mailing list replies is just going
to get messy. PLEASE DO NOT POST MESSAGES TO MORE THAN ONE MAILING LIST
IN THE SAME MESSAGE.

--
Craig Ringer