Re: installation problems on OSX Lion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darren Duncan
Subject Re: installation problems on OSX Lion
Date
List pgsql-general
If you're using the bleeding edge anyway with Lion, why not use Postgres 9.0.4
with it, which is also on that page?  Or at least see if it works where you got
this 8.4 error.  I have nothing to suggest otherwise. -- Darren Duncan