Re: Postgres Pro build for windows - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Postgres Pro build for windows
Date
List pgsql-www
> On 13 Dec 2017, at 10:12, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have no objections, however I'm also extremely short of time right now, as I'm only in the office for a couple more
daysbefore Christmas and already have a huge backlog. If someone else can pick this up it would be a big help.

The markup in the patch looks fine, there are however two small typos that
should be fixed before pushing:

+including its old versions, provides automatic server preconfiguraion based

s/preconfiguraion/preconfiguration/

+sources are avaiable at github.

s/avaiable/available/

Further, since GitHub is a name I think we should capitalize it as they do (ie
GitHub).

cheers ./daniel