Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please ! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Greg,

> 13x19" duplex printing with trim isn't popular here, given it's mainly a
> single-sized poster format.  But it's possible one of the volunteer
> printing services Josh was talking about might do that.  It's a
> different approach to the problem than has been considered so far,
> that's for sure.

Already asked, or I wouldn't have got into this discussion in the first
place.  If we want to use European sizes, we're stuck paying $6 to $9
per copy of the magazine to print them in this country.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.