Re: 100% CPU Utilization when we run queries. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: 100% CPU Utilization when we run queries.
Date
List pgsql-performance
On 06/10/2011 03:39 PM, bakkiya wrote:
> http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n4475458/untitled.bmp

404 file not found.

That's ... not overly useful.

Again, *PLEASE* read

   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

and try posting again with enough information that someone might be able
to actually help you. As Marti mentioned and as recommended by the link
above, you should particularly focus on the questions here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SlowQueryQuestions

If you want help from people here, you will need to make enough effort
to collect the information required to help you.

--
Craig Ringer