Re: how much postgres can scale up? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Anibal David Acosta
Subject Re: how much postgres can scale up?
Date
List pgsql-performance
The version is Postgres 9.0
Yes, I setup the postgres.conf according to instructions in the
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Tuning_Your_PostgreSQL_Server

Cool, I will check this
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Logging_Difficult_Queries

Looks like great starting point to find bottleneck

But so, Is possible in excellent conditions that two connections duplicate the quantity of transactions per second?

Thanks!