planet in more languages - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Susanne Ebrecht
Subject planet in more languages
Date
Re: planet in more languages  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-www
Hello,

planet.postgresql.org is English only.

When you google - you will also find some German blogs about PostgreSQL.
I bet it is the same with French.

Blogging in other languages then English is important in my eyes because
there
is tons of English words about PostgreSQL but very less in other languages.

My idea is to extend planet. Adding something like
de.planet.postgresql.org for German
blogs or fr.planet.postgresql.org for French blogs.

Additionally, the statistics on planet only show English blogs. Ppl who
do much blogging
in other languages just are falling through the statistics.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com