Re: Proposed patch: Smooth replication during VACUUM FULL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: Proposed patch: Smooth replication during VACUUM FULL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Il 09/05/11 09:14, Simon Riggs ha scritto:
>> Anyway, I hope I can give you more detailed information tomorrow. Thanks.
> Did you find anything else of note, or is your patch ready to commit?

Unfortunately I did not have much time to run further tests.

The ones I have done so far show that it mostly works (see attached
graph), but there are some unresolved spikes that will require further
work in 9.2.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--