Re: Postgresql, PSN hack and table limits - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Postgresql, PSN hack and table limits
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/01/2011 01:50 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Somebody is making a very specific claim that Postgres can support a
> limited number of rows

Did you find this via
http://www.reversecurity.com/2011/04/new-details-from-psn-hack.html ?
That was the only Google-indexed source leading to it I found.  I just
left a note there about the silliness of these claims.  I could run more
than a 10M row PostgreSQL instance on my phone.  Unless there's a new
16-bit only Vic 20 port of PostgreSQL available or something, it's seems
unlikely the data had to be partitioned due to any hard limit.