Re: PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !

From: damien@dalibo.info
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !  (damien clochard, )
 Re: PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !  (damien clochard, )
 Re: PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !  ("", )
  Re: PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !  (Jaime Casanova, )

hi,

I've just send a beta version of the magazine to the reviewers that
answered my call. If haven't receive any email from me and wish to
proof-read the magazine, please let me know.

--
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com