Short term contract work for PostgresSql DBA Architect/Administrator - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Randy Fox
Subject Short term contract work for PostgresSql DBA Architect/Administrator
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Hi All,

I am currently looking for a DBA Architect/Administrator for a short term contract position to analyze, tune, and make recommendations for our PostgresSql server.

We are looking for someone who can analyze the current config and tune it for our hardware and load that we are currently experiencing and recommend a growth strategy.  Secondary is to analyze our queries and indexing strategy and make recommendations.

Principals Only.

Randy Fox
--

randy.fox@bonqo.com