Re: Looking for PostgreSQL DBA Architect/Administrator - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Looking for PostgreSQL DBA Architect/Administrator
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Continued posting will get you banned from posting in the future.

It's tough to say the rules are being violated here when they aren't
actually written down anywhere that I can see for pgsql-jobs; please
correct me if I'm just missing them.  If this were pgsql-announce,
guidelines are at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewsEventsApproval

Rather than a vague threat of banning, a more productive thing would be
to update those policies to also include guidelines for how often a
company is allowed to repost to pgsql-jobs.  Then violations could be
flagged with a pointer to the rules.