Re: new databases using a template. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: new databases using a template.
Date
List pgsql-general
Le 01/03/2011 07:42, Malm Paul a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'm trying to create a new database by using a template database. But it is not possible. The error code is that some
oneis using the template, but no one is using it.

I would bet *you* are connected with pgadmin to the template1 database.

> I'm using PgAdmin III ver 1.1.0. Has some one seen something like this?

I really hope you're not using 1.1.0. I've never seen this release and,
according to its number, it may be 6 years old :)

You probably meant 1.10.0.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr