Re: REVIEW: EXPLAIN and nfiltered - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marko Tiikkaja
Subject Re: REVIEW: EXPLAIN and nfiltered
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 1/24/2011 7:02 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Given where we've ended up on what we want printed, I'm forced to
> conclude that there is basically nothing usable in the submitted patch.

I personally feel that if we could even add this for explicit Filter
conditions, people would be a lot happier.  While I agree that having
all the fancy stuff discussed in this thread would be nice, I don't
think they're worth postponing the Filter part to 9.2.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja