Re: Moving test_fsync to /contrib? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Moving test_fsync to /contrib?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Also, it's not going to get packaged at all unless it gets renamed to
> something less generic, maybe pg_test_fsync; I'm not going to risk the
> oppobrium of sticking something named "test_fsync" into /usr/bin.
> Moving to contrib would be a good opportunity to fix the name.

+1.

It would be a lot easier to tell people on -performance to use this if
it was in contrib, for that matter.  "Go to *what* directory?"

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com