Re: Visual Studio 2010/Windows SDK 7.1 support - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Visual Studio 2010/Windows SDK 7.1 support
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 01/03/2011 06:26 AM, Brar Piening wrote:

> No that was probably all.
>
> My patch - fixed as described above - should apply to your repository once you've run perltidy.
>
> I'll rebase the patch as soon as I return from work unless you tell me otherwise.

Please, this time let's backpatch the fixes to all supported branches
(from the buildfarm's POV that means back to 8.3 on for MSVC). I have
just been wrestling with the fact that we didn't do that with the VS
2008 changes, and these changes are much, much more extensive.

cheers

andrew