Re: Simple, free PG GUI/query tool wanted - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brent Wood
Subject Re: Simple, free PG GUI/query tool wanted
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

pgadmin is still an admin tool, NOT a simple user query tool. I'd suggest PG Access as worth a look, but unfortunately it is no longer supported, and I have never tried it with a recent version of Postgres.

Brent Wood

Brent Wood
DBA/GIS consultant
NIWA, Wellington
New Zealand

>>> "Elford,Andrew [Ontario]" 12/15/10 11:05 AM >>>