Re: Query->Explain Options->Verbose/Analyze unresponsive in 1.10.5 on OS X - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Query->Explain Options->Verbose/Analyze unresponsive in 1.10.5 on OS X
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le 10/09/2010 11:03, Thor Michael Støre a écrit :
> [...]
> I'm using pgAdmin III 1.10.5 on OS X, and I can't disable "analyze" in
> the query editor when the focus is on the "SQL Editor" pane. It's
> checked in Query->Explain Options->Analyze, and after I select it and
> check it again it's still checked. An EXPLAIN ANALYZE is preformed no
> matter what. Likewise I can't check "Verbose", it's also unresponsive.
> Other check-options seem to work fine, such as Edit->Auto Indent and
> Edit->Line ends->Unix/DOS/Mac. If I change focus to certain other
> elements it works fine, for instance if I click an explain element to
> get the yellow pop-up box for it or select the "Data Output" pane at the
> bottom it behaves as expected.

I've added a ticket (#234) for that. I can't check if it's a real bug as
my Mac OS X box just doesn't me to compile pgAdmin. So it will probably
take some time before I can work on this.

Anyway, it's recorded. So I'll get back to it ASAP.

Thanks for your report.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com