Re: Success Story : French Social Services now using PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From damien clochard
Subject Re: Success Story : French Social Services now using PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le 13/09/2010 15:05, damien clochard a écrit :

> Quote From Gerard Russeil, CIO at CNAF : « The tests involved several
> months have shown a level of performance in transactional and batch
> associated with the new production database PostgreSQL that we can look
> confidently to a program of concentration of several production centers
> on a single data center »

ouch ! sorry for the bad translation...

here's a better version :

Quote from Gerard Russeil, CIO at CNAF : « The tests we ran during
several months have shown a level of performance in both transactional
and batch operations with PostgreSQL as our new production database.
This allows us to confidently engage the consolidation of several
production centers into a single data center.»