Re: Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Great, I was afraid people would want another beta if we forced an
> initdb.  So a hearty +1 for fixing it and not doing another beta
> (pending other bugs obviously).

And, btw, there has been a lot of testing of pg_upgrade due to the
initdbs and otherwise.  I think 9.0 is going to have a pretty darned
solid pg_upgrade because of it.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com