Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)
Date
Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Well, it'd take an initdb to get rid of it.  In the past we've avoided
> forcing initdb post-beta1 unless it was Really Necessary.  OTOH, we seem
> to be in the mode of encouraging beta testers to test pg_upgrade, so
> maybe that concern isn't worth much at the moment.

If it's causing bugs, drop it now.  If we include it in 9.0, we're stuck
with it for years.

I'm OK with forcing an initDB for RC1.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com