Re: 9442-92C3-C7E6 : CONSULT from pgsql-announce (post) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: 9442-92C3-C7E6 : CONSULT from pgsql-announce (post)
Date
List pgsql-www
>> Since this looks like an outsourcing job gone horribly awry that they
>> may not be able to confirm a fix of immediately, would it be reasonable
>> to ask for an expected resolution date from Continuent?  I think that if
>> they can commit to a relatively soon date for "this won't ever happen
>> again", that might be sufficient to send the angry villagers at home if
>> it holds this time.

Eero says that they've stopped the email campaign until they know what's
wrong.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com