Re: Feedback on 9.0 release text? Please? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Feedback on 9.0 release text? Please?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:

> And here's the link for those who forgot:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/90ReleaseDraft

The new DO statement, which allows scripting without creating a
permanent function object, will be very useful for maintaining the
databases we have distributed around the state.

The new Streaming Replication feature will further enhance the
already-outstanding backup and recovery features in PostgreSQL.  I
look forward to using it.

Feel free to quote me on that.  :-)

-Kevin