Re: First stab at 9.0 release announcement - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: First stab at 9.0 release announcement
Date
Re: First stab at 9.0 release announcement
Re: First stab at 9.0 release announcement
List pgsql-advocacy
> Me too and if we are mystified (community members) nobody else is going
> to understand the significance.

31 was from my attempt to count major releases by regex.  Clearly I made
a mistake in my regex.

The relevant question isn't what is the number, but is mentioning a
number as all helpful or distracting?

--
                                   -- Josh Berkus
                                      PostgreSQL Experts Inc.