Re: requested shared memory size overflows size_t - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: requested shared memory size overflows size_t
Date
List pgsql-performance
Kenneth Marshall wrote:
> Zabbix-1.8+ is also worth taking a look at and it can run off our
> favorite database. It allows for some very flexible monitoring and
> trending data collection.

Note that while Zabbix is perfectly reasonable general solution, the
number of things it monitors out of the box for PostgreSQL:
http://www.zabbix.com/wiki/howto/monitor/db/postgresql is only a
fraction of what Munin shows you.  The main reason I've been suggesting
Munin lately is because it seems to get all the basics right for new
users without them having to do anything but activate the PostgreSQL
plug-in.