Re: New PGXN Extension site - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: New PGXN Extension site
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 6/15/10 1:12 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> This was just posted to announce.  Seems the community now has to
> compete with another extension-based infrastructure if we ever get
> around to developing one of our own.

It is possible for things to be community and not originate in the Core
Team, Bruce.  Just because you personally are not involved doesn't
automatically make a project "enemy of the community".

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com