Re: [BUGS] Invalid YAML output from EXPLAIN - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [BUGS] Invalid YAML output from EXPLAIN
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> It's because of the potential for bugs in this area, that I'd propose
> just quoting everything (except numeric values) as in my original
> patch.

I don't see a problem with this.

I supported YAML output because I find it easier to read and copy&paste
than the other outputs.  This is still the case even with quoting.  And
it's not exactly a hugely intrusive patch.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com