Re: Postgres 9 Article for Linux Journal - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua Kramer
Subject Re: Postgres 9 Article for Linux Journal
Date
Re: Postgres 9 Article for Linux Journal  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
 > Not that I know of.  You have time to write an article?

I'm not sure of LJ's production schedule and specifically, in which
magazine a PG9 article would appear in relation to the release, if
that's what you mean, but I'm going to inquire.  I do, however, have
enough bandwidth to do this and as soon as I get approval from an editor
there I'll start working on the article.

I'm going to try to do a feature length (2,500 words) article, so if I
don't get enough material in describing what's new I might also do a
step-by-step of the streaming replication.  If I do that - do you expect
any changes between the Beta (available now) and final versions in
regards to replication?