Re: PgPool II configuration with PostgreSQL 8.4 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Marcos Ortiz
Subject Re: PgPool II configuration with PostgreSQL 8.4
Date
List pgsql-performance
El 06/05/2010 6:17, Neha Mehta escribió:

Hi,

I am trying to have synchronous master-master replication in PostgreSQL8.4 using PgPool II. I am not able to configure PgPool on the system, it gives me an error, libpq is not installed or libpq is old.

I have tried the command , ./configure –with-pgsql = PostgreSQL dir –with-pgsql-libdir = PostgreSQL dir/lib/

But still could not resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Mehta

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

PgPool-II is a master-slave system, if you want to use a Master-Master System yo can take a look to Bucardo(http://www.bucardo.org)
Which is the error?
Have you installed all dependencies of PgPool? libpq5 for example.
Which is you operating system?

We need all this information to help to find a certain solution.

Regards
Attachment