PgPool II configuration with PostgreSQL 8.4 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Neha Mehta
Subject PgPool II configuration with PostgreSQL 8.4
Date
Re: PgPool II configuration with PostgreSQL 8.4  (Marcos Ortiz <mlortiz@uci.cu>)
Re: PgPool II configuration with PostgreSQL 8.4  (Rosser Schwarz <rosser.schwarz@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-performance

Hi,

I am trying to have synchronous master-master replication in PostgreSQL8.4 using PgPool II. I am not able to configure PgPool on the system, it gives me an error, libpq is not installed or libpq is old.

I have tried the command , ./configure –with-pgsql = PostgreSQL dir –with-pgsql-libdir = PostgreSQL dir/lib/

But still could not resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Mehta

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Attachment