Possible Create User Problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Colin Taylor
Subject Possible Create User Problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
Yesterday I was using "createuser" to re-set-up my database after an
upgrade.
When prompted for the username, I decided that I needed to get some other
info.
So I just pressed "return".
At the next prompts I typed "n".
I then got the prompt "CREATE USER".
Trouble is, I now have a user with a blank name set-up in my database.

Any ideas how I can get rid of this user with a blank name?
Can I just delete from the "pg_shadow" table, using the user ID?
Is this enough?

Thanks in advance,
Colin
PGSQL Version 7.0.2 on Mandrake 7.2.