Re: [translators] Regional Press Contacts, Press Page Locations for 8.0 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Francois Suter
Subject Re: [translators] Regional Press Contacts, Press Page Locations for 8.0
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

As far as the translation is concerned, I suppose the translation we
are doing with the French/Swiss/Belgian community is certainly good
enough for Quebec, barring some colloquialisms. However, we have no one
with press contacts in Quebec, so that could be useful I guess.

Cheers.

Francois