Re: Rogue TODO list created - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Rogue TODO list created
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> What is "Prioritised" Todo?  It looks like a copy of the TODO list that
> was created on March 23, 2010, and only you and Simon have modified it:
>
>     http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Prioritised_Todo&action=history

Well, the updates I made to that one were strictly an accident; I didn't
notice I was editing the forked version.  I have put everything I did in
that session back onto the right one.  The "Prioritised Todo" wasn't
linked to anywhere that you'd find it except via a bit of bad late night
searching like I did.

I'm not sure what Simon was tinkering with there, but having fallen
victim to it myself I agree having it there with that name is not a
great choice.  I moved that bit of work in progress he was doing to
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/User:Simon and deleted the one with the
confusing name.  Sorry about propagating my own confusion to others.